We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scooter

5 posts
Save Topic
Scooter

Does anyone know where we can rent a electric wheelchair or scooter? Thanks for any help.

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Sevierville, Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Level Contributor
5,328 posts
342 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Scooter

I did a search on here and there was a topic asking the same question. Here is all the info I could find on scooter rentals in the area.

Lincare in Sevierville(865)429-4421 or United Medical (865)573-7873

Bess & Company (865) 429-0064

Lee's Total Medical Supply (865) 908-4973

Ream's Drug Store (865) 453-5160

Smoky Mountain Nut House (865) 430-3899

Segway Rentals in Pigeon Forge rents mobility scooters. (865-774-1125)

Maypops (865-430-2663

Some hotels and cabin rental companies have them, so you may want to check with the company you are staying with. If your planning a day at Dollywood they also have them there for rent.

5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Scooter

Wow thank you! I will contact the rental company first and then use the list. Again thank you!

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Sevierville, Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Level Contributor
5,328 posts
342 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Scooter

Your welcome. I hope one of them works out for you. Enjoy your trip!

4. Re: Scooter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2017, 01:19
Get answers to your questions about Sevierville