We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone Stayed at Westover Park Lately?

C M
Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
997 posts
72 reviews
Anyone Stayed at Westover Park Lately?

Rented a condo via RCI and just wanted to know if anyone has stayed there lately. Can find very little info on the place. Thanks much. Looking for a good breakfast restaurant in Sievierville or Gatlinburg. Above average food and coffee. :0) Thanks all.

6 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
158 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: Anyone Stayed at Westover Park Lately?

Best breakfast is at the log cabin pancake house in Gatlinburg!

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Sevierville, Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Level Contributor
5,561 posts
343 reviews
2. Re: Anyone Stayed at Westover Park Lately?

Westover Park is in the northern part of Sevierville. I think it is mostly a residential area and not a lot of nightly rentals. Some restaurants that are good and close by: Applewood Farmhouse Grill, Elvira's Cafe, The Diner, Sawyers Farmhouse, The Old Mill(great coffee) and Paula Deen's.

In Gatlinburg we like Crockettes Breakfast Camp(great coffee/bacon), Log Cabin Pancake House, Bennett's, Pancake Pantry(cash only) and The Little House of Pancakes. Hardee's has wonderful biscuits and a good place to grab on the go.

There is no shortage in Pancake House's/breakfast restaurants in the area.

The Donut Friar in The Village is good for donuts and there is a coffee shop called Coffee and Company and they have the best coffee in Tennessee. Enjoy your trip!

C M
Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
997 posts
72 reviews
3. Re: Anyone Stayed at Westover Park Lately?

Thanks SO MUCH! Just the info we needed. Got our rental via a special on RCI - timeshare site. Hoping it will be ok. Just want a clean place to sleep. Location doesn't matter so much - we won't be there much - we will be running around and hiking, etc. Thanks again everyone! Weather is looking GREAT for our trip next week too. :0)

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
608 posts
13 reviews
4. Re: Anyone Stayed at Westover Park Lately?

I second Crocketts Log Camp in the Burg for breakfast. Great foot and fantastic atmosphere. If you are into pancakes, plenty of pancake houses plus the Pancake Pantry in downtown Gburg gets great reviews but very busy so get there early

Springfield, Ohio
Level Contributor
1 post
60 reviews
5. Re: Anyone Stayed at Westover Park Lately?

C M - how was your stay at Westover Park? I'm familiar with some of the other RCI places, but don't know a thing about this one and thought we might try it in the future. thx

1 post
6. Re: Anyone Stayed at Westover Park Lately?

I have a share at Westover & the thing I like is the room, cleanness & it is quite. No kids running over your head. The area has changed since they were built. Plenty of great restaurants, shopping & only 9 miles from Pigeon Forge.

Reply to: Anyone Stayed at Westover Park Lately?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted