We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

auto repair on vacation

Clemmons, North...
Level Contributor
1 post
20 reviews
auto repair on vacation

We recently were on vacation in Pigeon Forge and had a problem with our truck. We called AAA which sent a wrecker from Stooksbury towing. First let me say if you need wrecker service they were great. Young man very polite and very helpful. Our vechicle was towed to Thomas auto repair in Sevierville. If you need wrecker service or repair for your vehicle I would highly recommend both of these.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
66 posts
46 reviews
1. Re: auto repair on vacation

Thanks, that's good to know. When I was there back in May I wanted to get my brakes checked. Thought I was having a problem. I was hoping to find a Meineke or Midas shop and couldn't find one.

2. Re: auto repair on vacation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2017, 00:16
Get answers to your questions about Sevierville
Recent Conversations