We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Construction along Hwy 6

knr
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Houston
Level Contributor
4,415 posts
149 reviews
Save Topic
Construction along Hwy 6

Can someone tell me where the construction is along Hwy 6 near College Station and the Texas World Speedway.

Thanks!

McGregor, TX
Level Contributor
796 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Construction along Hwy 6

knr -

We drove down to Lake Conroe from Waco a couple of weekends ago and didn't run into any construction that I remember. I looked on the Texas Dept of Transportation website and it looks like the construction is on Hwy 6R, not Hwy 6, and north of the Texas World Speedway.

Hope that helps?

knr
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Houston
Level Contributor
4,415 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Construction along Hwy 6

Thanks, Owl84!

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
14 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Construction along Hwy 6

The construction is after Navasota to Texas World Speedway. Down to 55 mph, but not bad.

4. Re: Construction along Hwy 6

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 02:19
Get answers to your questions about College Station
More College Station Topics