We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time to Frisco. what to see and do ?

San Francisco...
4 posts
First time to Frisco. what to see and do ?

Hello,

my husband and i are traveling to Frisco for the Aston Villa friendly vs Dallas Fc.

We are staying @ the Aloft Frisco and looking for the must see/do in the area.

Would you recommend renting a car, or is it pretty easy to catch the DART in and around Frisco and Dallas.

We will be there during the week days, so we are looking for some advice in places with live music during the week or places that tend to be more lively during the week days, if any.

We are in our mid-late 20's and have never been to Texas, so any advice is greatly appreciated!

3 replies to this topic
Texas
Level Contributor
1,650 posts
43 reviews
1. Re: First time to Frisco. what to see and do ?

You'll need to rent a car, no DART service in Frisco.

Check out the Shops at Legacy. There are lots of restaurants, as well as some pubs and wine bars. I'm much older than you and have never been to Sambuca 360, but they list having nightly live music.

http://shopsatlegacy.com/shops/dining

http://www.sambuca360.com/

If your stay is long enough, spend some time in Dallas. Here is a link to a recent thread about some fun restaurants for visitors your age: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g55711-i141-k75914…

San Francisco...
4 posts
2. Re: First time to Frisco. what to see and do ?

Thanks for all the suggestions @j'smomTexas !

we ended up organizing a rental car, after some more research .

we will def check out the sabuca360 bar and check out the threads about dallas!

cheers!

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
271 posts
2,365 reviews
3. Re: First time to Frisco. what to see and do ?

You definitely need a car to get around. Check out Trip Advisor "Things To Do" for both Frisco and Dallas. Lot's of upscale restaurants in the Frisco area.

Reply to: First time to Frisco. what to see and do ?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted