We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Houston to Livingston, Texas

Scotland
4 posts
Houston to Livingston, Texas

Hi!

I am visiting from the UK in November but can't find any details about buses or trains between Livingston and Houston.

Can anyone advise of any and any website addresses to check out timetables and prices, etc.?

Many Thanks,

Gordon

knr
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Houston
Level Contributor
4,440 posts
149 reviews
1. Re: Houston to Livingston, Texas

I have never heard of bus or train service to Livingston from Houston. It is about an hour from the north Houston area. I checked greyhound.com (bus) and Amtrak.com (train) and neither offer service. Our public transit is not elaborate like in Europe. I would suggest renting a car. It is an easy drive up Interstate 59 North.

Scotland
4 posts
2. Re: Houston to Livingston, Texas

Thanks KNR

3. Re: Houston to Livingston, Texas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2009, 18:20
Get answers to your questions about Livingston