We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moving to Longview Texas

Which Longview hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
tampa
1 post
Save Topic
Moving to Longview Texas

I'm moveing to longview from florida for a downtown job.I will be working with a great friend but I don't know a soul in Texas. I'm a 37 year old girl with 2 small dogs.I'm a very happy home body.I do enjoy getting out for a few drinks and a great meal. I need a good place to start over safe friendly.I have so many questions...

What's a nice home min.1500 sqft yard and excellent location rent for? What's the winter like?I don't mind the heat,but cold can be a killer.I had the misfortune of living in liverpool UK and the weather was down right depressing for this fla girl. any advice would be great.

GOD BLESS TEXAS

Thank You

1. Re: Moving to Longview Texas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

We're sorry - the TripAdvisor staff closed this topic because TripAdvisor does not facilitate discussions about relocation or real estate purchases because these topics are not considered to be travel-related.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2010, 16:34
Get answers to your questions about Longview