We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

an update on the Santander atm in salou

Rotherham, United...
4 posts
Save Topic
an update on the Santander atm in salou

may 2011, we are due to go to salou in august and rather than changing our money, i'd rather get cash out of the bank as and when we need it, avoiding all those charges. so as any one got any up to date knowledge of any santander atm's or banks in salou or within walking distance. Thank you for any help.

Nelson, United...
Level Contributor
132 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: an update on the Santander atm in salou

which hotel you staying ? i know theys one 5mins from villa marina hotel salou

Rotherham, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: an update on the Santander atm in salou

we are staying on the sanguli campsite close to cambrils. thank you for any help

Luton
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: an update on the Santander atm in salou

The address is:-

BANCO DE SANTANDER

C/ Barcelona, 25

Salou

If you head towards the port in Salou, say the port is to your right, then you want the long road with shops that would be on your left and it is up this street on the right hand side of the road.

Rotherham, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: an update on the Santander atm in salou

that's fantastic, Jim thanks for your help..

Paul

Strathaven, United...
Level Contributor
144 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: an update on the Santander atm in salou

Hi Paul

I am sure Santander charge now for all withdrawals abroad. Last time I was in the Alliance and Leceister I was advised this was so but you might want to check before going! You don't want lots of charges when you can avoid them.

6. Re: an update on the Santander atm in salou

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2012, 01:19
Get answers to your questions about Salou
Recent Conversations