We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outlet mall coupon book

london
Level Contributor
178 posts
5 reviews
Outlet mall coupon book

Hi

Can someone tell me where I can get a coupon book from for discounts at the outlet mall? We are staying at the embassy suites. Do we have to pay for the book?

Thanks

2 replies to this topic
Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for San Antonio, Lubbock, Prague
Level Contributor
20,142 posts
85 reviews
1. Re: Outlet mall coupon book

tangeroutlet.com/US/coupons/coupon-book.aspx

$5.00

NOTE: Coupon Books can also be purchased on-site at the Tanger Center or Shopper Services. If you are planning a visit to a Tanger Center within the next 7 days, you may prefer to purchase your coupon book at the center or Shopper Services to assure that you can immediately use the coupons.

---doesn't seem worth it...only 10% more off purchases over $50/$100. $5.00 off $25 or more purchase.

of course, it is their incentive to get you to spend more.

https://www.premiumoutlets.com/vip/

Edited: 16 March 2015, 12:18
San Marcos, Texas
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
2. Re: Outlet mall coupon book

Hi np8by,

You can stop by the Tourist Information Center. We are open 7-days a week (Mon-Sat 9-5 and Sunday 10-4) We have a coupon sheet with a voucher for free coupon books from either Outlet Mall (Tanger and Premium) it also contains coupons to local merchants as well. Also, on our landing page for Trip Advisor on the right hand side we have promos for free coupon books from the Outlet Malls as well. The Tourist Information Center also have a plethora of information for things to do during your stay in San Marcos as well as things to do in the surrounding area. If you need any help please feel free to reach out to me via email (ClancyH@SanMarcosTexas.com) or by phone Toll Free 1 (888) 200-5620. Also our website is a very useful tool www.toursanmarcos.com

Safe Travels,

Clancy Hardin

Destination Events Manager

San Marcos Convention and Visitor Bureau

ClancyH@SanMarcosTexas.com

Reply to: Outlet mall coupon book
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about San Marcos
More San Marcos Topics