We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

February 2014

Which South Padre Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Iowa
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
February 2014

My husband and I will both be retired by mid 2013 and are looking for spots to winter in 2014. First year out we are thinking just one month to make sure we can take being away from our home and if all goes well the next year we would spend 3 months. I have been looking for monthly rentals on VRBO and Rentals and even though they say open when I contact the owners they say they have repeat renters and are not available (not sure why their calendars aren't marked). Long story short---anyone know of a monthly rental for 4 to 6 weeks in January/February of 2014? Thanks in advance for your help.

Fort Worth, TX
Level Contributor
186 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: February 2014

Many of the owners don't know yet whether their repeat renters will return the following year, but they like to give their returning guests first priority is probably why they aren't marked. I would also check vacationrentals.com and homeaway.com - we use both of these sites regularly to book. Best of luck!

2. Re: February 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 December 2013, 00:17
Get answers to your questions about South Padre Island