We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gluten free and dairy free in Tyler?

Dallas, Texas
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Gluten free and dairy free in Tyler?

Traveling to Tyler for thanksgiving weekend. My son and I are gluten and dairy free. Are there any options for us in Tyler? We are used to eating the gluten free dishes at Pei Wei but I can't seem to locate one in Pei Wei. Thanks in advance!

3 replies to this topic
Dallas
Level Contributor
3,715 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gluten free and dairy free in Tyler?

Go to www.yelp.com. Search "Gluten free" near "Tyler, TX".

Dallas, Texas
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gluten free and dairy free in Tyler?

Thanks I already had done that but I was hoping to hear from other gluten free individuals who tried and can give personal experience ....not all gluten free is created equal.

2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Gluten free and dairy free in Tyler?

I know this is an old post, but for any future visits- Jason's Deli, Burger Grind, and Whole Health have gluten and dairy free options. I prefer Whole Health because they have healthier options and are a local business. They're only open for lunch though.

As far as grocery shopping, The Granary, Natural Grocers, and Drug Imporium have great selections. I prefer The Granary, they're typically less expensive and they carry local produce/meats, but they aren't open on Saturdays or Sundays.

Reply to: Gluten free and dairy free in Tyler?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Tyler