We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park City area sleigh ride/dinner

Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
Park City area sleigh ride/dinner

Anyone suggest a horse drawn sleigh ride with a real sleigh, not a wooden box? Is the food worth the price or would it be better to go downtown to eat to have a nice meal for my parents birthdays? Child friendly environment?

Greentown...
Level Contributor
244 posts
13 reviews
1. Re: Park City area sleigh ride/dinner

We did Snowed Inn last years New Year's Eve at PCMR......and it was expensive (for 2 people it was +300 dollars after tips, drinks, etc)....... but it was worth it.....nice change of pace...... They do a very nice job....and the food and atmosphere...cowboy cabin theme...cowboy guitar music playing, singing.....nice big fireplace... was excellent and would def. keep kids entertained.

The only thing I could possibly be looking for is a longer trip.........and through the woods so to speak. The Snowed Inn experience starts at the base of the PayDay lift and it was just a short trip halfway up the "lighted" Homerun trail to the Snowed Inn cabin.........nice.....but one could maybe want more of a backcountry trip through the woods, so to speak.....not up a lighted ski slope.......but it was still nice on a beautiful full moon night.

Going out again for Xmas in 2011 this time with the kids......will probably do Snowed Inn again....I still would recommend it........I know my kids (10/8 girls) will love it......and sometimes it is (always:) about the kids.

Another option in Park City is the Viking Yurt at the Canyons....which the menu comes very, very highly recommended.....but that was not horse drawn....that is snowcat drawn........and way too expensive for my family situation.

Dallas
Level Contributor
71 posts
6 reviews
2. Re: Park City area sleigh ride/dinner

I second the Snowed Inn idea. We have gone the last 4 years on our annual ski trip to Park City. It is expensive as noted by K2, but it was a lot of fun. One year we did a different one. We had to meet at a hotel next to Albertsons. A shuttle took us to a location out in the country. The sleigh ride was longer, but the atmosphere could not match Snowed Inn. You can look up Snowed Inn online and reserve your reservations now.

San Antonio, Texas
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
2,270 posts
31 reviews
3. Re: Park City area sleigh ride/dinner

Might is suggest this. At DV Fireside Dining they offer a sleigh ride. You will get a very nice dinner and ride.

4. Re: Park City area sleigh ride/dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2011, 01:47
Get answers to your questions about Park City