We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant for Thanksgiving Dinner in Burlington

Which Burlington hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
connecticut
Level Contributor
17 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant for Thanksgiving Dinner in Burlington

We are going to take our Thanksgiving break up in Burlington this year and we will need a nice restaurant for Thanksgiving Dinner. We have never been to this area....any ideas would be appreciated. A friend at work mentioned A Single Pebble???....

Ormond Beach...
Destination Expert
for Vermont
Level Contributor
7,881 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant for Thanksgiving Dinner in Burlington

Personally, I'm not a fan of Single Pebble. A friend summed it up by saying "(Good) Chinese food at French food prices". I agree - there are far better places like Trattoria Delia, Leunigs, Sakura, and many others. Depending on what kind of food you want, there are likely to be several top picks.

Burlington, Vermont
Level Contributor
2,832 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant for Thanksgiving Dinner in Burlington

I agree that A Single Pebble is expensive, and needlessly so.

Would a place like Trattoria Delia even be open on Thanksgiving Day? Most restaurants in Burlington close for the day...

3. Re: Restaurant for Thanksgiving Dinner in Burlington

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 March 2011, 01:16