We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone stayed at apartments - Colosseo Palataki St Georges B

Aylesbury, United...
Level Contributor
478 posts
457 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone stayed at apartments - Colosseo Palataki St Georges B

Has anybody stayed at these apartments on St George's beach. I cant seem to find any reviews for them at all. If so would be grateful for your comemnts.

Thanks.

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
22,675 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone stayed at apartments - Colosseo Palataki St Georges B

I have looked up several Naxos sites and have not found this one. However, I know it exists, and I can assure you that any hotel or studio in the Agios Georgios area is close to the beach area, as well as within walking distance from town and waterfront areas.

Aylesbury, United...
Level Contributor
478 posts
457 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone stayed at apartments - Colosseo Palataki St Georges B

Thanks for your comments which are helpful. I am more concerned however about getting comments on the standard of accommodation, cleanliness etc

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
466 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone stayed at apartments - Colosseo Palataki St Georges B

Hi Shiraz, just booked a few days with the same outfit - the ones in Agios Prokopios though. Both properties look OK to me - basic & on the beach. I'm sure they'll be fine.

Regards.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
466 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone stayed at apartments - Colosseo Palataki St Georges B

Shiraz64, when are you looking to go to Naxos?? We're there 14/6 for a minimum of 4 nights & already booked the place I mentioned previously. If you're going later than June I can let you know about the standards as our place is run by the same people.

Your call, cheers.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
466 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone stayed at apartments - Colosseo Palataki St Georges B

Shiraz64, look on www.bookings.com for Naxos & you'll find some reviews of this property - it scores a 7+.

Cheers

Aylesbury, United...
Level Contributor
478 posts
457 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone stayed at apartments - Colosseo Palataki St Georges B

Hi thanks for your comments, we have decided upon staying at the Glaros!

7. Re: Anyone stayed at apartments - Colosseo Palataki St Georges B

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 21:17