We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

enosis naxos

italy
1 post
Save Topic
enosis naxos

Last summer I went on Naxos for my holidays with my two children and my husband. I was looking for a spacey apartment, near the sea and I found out the enosis apartments.

Enosis apartments are different from the usual apartments I had used to stay in the summer holidays and this is because they look alike more with a house than a rental apartment.

It has a kitchen with a grand fridge, oven, electric stove and a dinner-table. Also it has a spacious living-room with cosy atmosphere. Furthermore the apartment offers TV, DVD, internet and air-condition. In addition it has roomy bedroom very nice decorated! Last but not least the apartment is suited on the beach (so the children could go by their selves) and an enormous balcony!

We had a gorgeous time!

Old Town
Historic Sites, Neighbourhoods
Portara
Ancient Ruins
Kastro
Historic Sites, Neighbourhoods
bromley, kent
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: enosis naxos

Hi Roberta

Me and my girlfriend are about to book Enosis for late May/early June. We (when i say we i mean my gf) has done extensive research on naxos and where to stay, the only thing that worries me is if enosis is a bit too secluded? the main thing we wanted was a kitchen so we can visit local markets and cook ourselves but we would also like to be going out for drinks in the evening, and dinner sometimes so we need it to be fairly close to markets, tavernas and restaurants, is this the case?

We won't have a car but are preapared to use taxi's or walk if it is possible? It would be really good to get some first hand information from someone who has stayed there!!

Thanks a lot

James

2. Re: enosis naxos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 00:29