We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in Naxos Town

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Topic
Where to stay in Naxos Town

I am coming to Naxos for 2 days and would like to stay in Naxos Town (Hora?) but would like recommendation on budget-friendly nice hotel in town. I would like to stay in town as I'm not too interested in the beach. Any recommendations? I email Grotta (still waiting) but would also like to check others.

Thanks to all in advance!

Nanaimo, Canada
Destination Expert
for Chania Town, Naxos
Level Contributor
4,859 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay in Naxos Town

Although we prefer to stay at St George Beach we did tour Iliada Studios because we thought it was well priced for budget travelers and is a great location particularly for people who do not want a beach holiday.

It is adjacent to Hotel Grotta but it is right on the clifftop overlooking the ocean and the Portera. Each room has a kitchenette and a wonderful view.

www.iliadastudios.gr

Here are our pictures of Naxos. On page 6 you will find some pictures of the view from Iliada.

travel.webshots.com/album/570796960FtMsPF…

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
21,964 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay in Naxos Town

If you like to stay directly at the seafront hotel Coronis may also be an option:

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g189431-d674170…

3. Re: Where to stay in Naxos Town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2009, 03:17