We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Use of pools in Naxos; cost of basic evening meal

Leeds
Level Contributor
104 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Use of pools in Naxos; cost of basic evening meal

Spent ages researching Skiathos but decided there would not be enough for me and teenage daughter to do for two weeks - now decided on flying to Athens then taking ferry to Naxos and another island - thanks for all the info on forums.

Only things I would like to know -

are there any pools you can use if your own accommodation does not have a pool - my daughter is sometimes allergic to sea water!

What is approximate cost of a budget evening meal?

Last time I visited a typical Greek island was Sifnos in 1977 - wonderful place then and still looks great in photos on the forums

Many thanks

Mentioned in this post
Athens
Athens
Attica, Greece
Naxos
Naxos
Cyclades, Greece
Sifnos
Sifnos
Cyclades, Greece
Philadelphia
Level Contributor
6,257 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Use of pools in Naxos; cost of basic evening meal

CLARIFICATION re EXCURSIONS there are 3 excursions all are 1-day excursions....

Here are the links to both companies... but ASK at the harborside agencies about specifics; some agencies don't sell both, so u have to ask around.

www.thenaxosguide.com/select_travel.asp…

greeka.com/cyclades/…naxos-tours.htm

Athens, GA
Level Contributor
759 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Use of pools in Naxos; cost of basic evening meal

If you are basing your figures on the info in the website for Studios Naxos - it may not necessarily be the same a what they will quote you. I was offered a rate well under what the website states. We were looking at June, but it may well be true for other times. i understand prices can be "elastic", if you ask for a discounted price or let them know what your budget is.

Mentioned in this post
Studios Naxos
Studios Naxos
42 Reviews
Naxos, Greece
13. Re: Use of pools in Naxos; cost of basic evening meal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 00:31
Get answers to your questions about Naxos Town
Recent Conversations