We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for awesome beach front place to stay

San Clemente...
Level Contributor
27 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for awesome beach front place to stay

I am traveling to Naxos this June with my two daughters (10, 12). We will be coming from Santorini via ferry. We (I) want to stay in a relaxing, beach front place. I dont really like the hotel experience so I am looking for something that has some charm and is indicative of the local area. Any recommendations is greatly appreciated.

Cheltenham, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Looking for awesome beach front place to stay

thank you for reply, very helpful. in september we hope to be able to walk along to the beach you mention?

Hope it then won't be too hot!!

Now trying to select best way to travel from athens to naxos, slow or fast ferry ??

are there buses from chora along the coast to the south??

12. Re: Looking for awesome beach front place to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 16 May 2016, 17:35
Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Looking for awesome beach front place to stay

Finikas is quite isolated so you will need a car. There are few restaurants or shops in the area. The beach directly in front of this hotel is not great and is very open to the winds. With daughters the same age you need to base yourself in an area that offers you access to a greater choice of restaurants, activities and shops. Agi Anna, Prokopios or St George. Try Aria Beach Art Hotel in Agi Anna, fabulous boutique hotel on the beach or Liana Hotel in Prokopios, directly overlooking the sea or Nissaki beach in St George, just a few I have stayed in but there are many more great ones.

14. Re: Looking for awesome beach front place to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2017, 02:17
Get answers to your questions about Naxos Town
Recent Conversations