We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice budget accommodation in Naxos!

1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Nice budget accommodation in Naxos!

Good day, everyone!

I have been in Naxos 9 years ago and even it was mid July I took the risk and didnt book my hotel before arrival. It was my big luck, because in the port we met nice local family who offered us nice accommodation.

I am going back to Naxos on August, but this time with my family, including 2 kids. I really would prefer staying at locals (it is just so nice feeling!!!), not tourist full hotel. As I am traveling with my kids, I want to make sure if it is all still the same, as 9 years ago. Does locals still offers accommodation in Naxos port?

Lindesnes...
Destination Expert
for Southern Norway, Cyclades
Level Contributor
4,715 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice budget accommodation in Naxos!

Accomodation is still offered in Naxos port. Most are private owners, but normally not offering accomodation in their own home. August is peak season, thus the number of providers will be less than in July. I would perhaps advice you to pre-book.when you are coming with two kids in such a busy season. naxos.gr/en/…

Edited: 07 July 2016, 10:22
concord nh
Level Contributor
3,522 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice budget accommodation in Naxos!

We've stayed at Studios Naxos in St. George Beach, just a short walk from the waterfront and Old Town. It's a nice budget accommodation. We had a studio with a full size kitchen with dining table and sofa, TWO bathrooms and a lovely bedroom with French doors opening to a balcony with beach and sea view. Nothing fancy but more than adequate and the price couldn't be beat!

3. Re: Nice budget accommodation in Naxos!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2017, 00:17