We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

can pastilla (hotel playa) to airport

Newcastle upon...
5 posts
Save Topic
can pastilla (hotel playa) to airport

Hello There

I am going to be staying at Hotel Playa on 28th March and im looking for the best way to get from the airport to the hotel...

i have heared a few reports where people are saying taxi drivers can get very upset with the distance drive from the airport to the hotel for just a short distance and having to rejoin the taxi queue.

can anyone give me any advise please on this to the best way or can i just get a taxi and not be fussed if i get funny looks from the driver.

Thanks

Steven

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Playa
Hotel Playa
790 Reviews
Majorca, Spain
BQ Aguamarina Boutique Hotel
BQ Aguamarina Boutique Hotel
#1 of 24 hotels in Can Pastilla
Hotel Playa
Hotel Playa
#2 of 24 hotels in Can Pastilla
BQ Amfora Beach Hotel
BQ Amfora Beach Hotel
#3 of 24 hotels in Can Pastilla
Poole, United...
Level Contributor
6,512 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: can pastilla (hotel playa) to airport

The post two above yours has a link to the EMT Palma bus website which has timetables on it. the bus you want to look at is line 21, i have no idea what Sunday timetables are like but it will be on that link, but have no doubt as its an airport service and we're now in May that there will be buses running 7 days a week.

Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: can pastilla (hotel playa) to airport

You very fortunate if you paid for your taxi 12- 15 €. At least last year the price was 20 €.

13. Re: can pastilla (hotel playa) to airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2018, 02:18
Get answers to your questions about Can Pastilla
Recent Conversations