We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

club bellvue

scotland
Level Contributor
77 posts
club bellvue

hi i am going to this hotel on 1st september two adualts and a 14year old could someone please let me know about this hotel and weather please. and i see there is go karting and a water park has anyone got any prices for them wwould be a great help thank-you

Colonia de Sant...
Destination Expert
for Colonia de Sant Jordi
Level Contributor
3,693 posts
15 reviews
1. Re: club bellvue

If you look in the reviews section you wil find many on the Bellvue.

The weather should be excellent at the beginning of September, perhaps the odd thunderstorm, but generally hot and sunny.

There is a water park in Alcudia

http://www.hidropark.com/en/precios_en.html

Edited: 04 March 2011, 09:56
scotland
Level Contributor
77 posts
2. Re: club bellvue

thank-you for this information

Port d'Alcudia...
Level Contributor
86 posts
28 reviews
3. Re: club bellvue

Hi

Check out the you tube chanell markalcudia1, or just type in bellevue alcudia, and it will give you a tour around the complex, weather should be good september..

Prices for waterpark on website, but they are summer 2010 prices so maybe different for 2011, you can obtain fast trick tickets from excursion shop in main road NOFRILLS excursions just after lunas grill restuarant.

Go karting is usually 20 euros for several laps.

Any more help let me know.

Regards.

scotland
Level Contributor
77 posts
4. Re: club bellvue

thanks will have a look

5. Re: club bellvue

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 11:19
Get answers to your questions about Port d'Alcudia
Recent Conversations