We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Go Karts for Kids

Which Port d'Alcudia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Topic
Go Karts for Kids

I am going to Alcudia in July and have read that there are go karting places for kids. My 8 year old daughter would love to go to there and I was wondering where the track is and if she is old enough? I also have a 4 year old and I was wondering if there would be anything there that she could do while her sister was on the go karts?

fife
Level Contributor
562 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Go Karts for Kids

Hi there is a great co kart track beside the bellevue hotel. My 3 kids went on last year when they were 11,8,6 they had a small track that the 6year old went on with the carting guy sitting with her. There is some fair rides and a playpark beside it. Cant remember how much but a bit costly but gteat fun!

Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Go Karts for Kids

Thanks for your reply, think we will try that. What other activities are there in alcudia for kids other than the water park and beach, anything you'd recommend?

fife
Level Contributor
562 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Go Karts for Kids

My kids were mostly happy with pool and beach and a fab kids club to be honest. There are a few bars that have dora,peppa pig etc in at night. The local buses are good. There are plenty excousions available. Boat trips, pedalos with slides and things available at the beach. Hope this helps

4. Re: Go Karts for Kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 21:40
Get answers to your questions about Port d'Alcudia