We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Te Lleno Transfers DO NOT BOOK

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
61 posts
33 reviews
Te Lleno Transfers DO NOT BOOK

We booked transfers through Travel Republic which turned out to be with a company called Te Lleno. Just so that no 1 else ends up in the same situation as we did, DO NOT BOOK WITH TE LLENO.

The transfer from the airport to Corralejo was fine. On the return journey back to the airport the bus didn’t bother showing up. I called the emergency number 3 times at 15 min intervals and each time was told to wait and the bus would be there. After an hour, I called them again to be told it had actually broken down and no bus was coming at all. The woman, who was getting fed up with my calls, said 'get a taxi with your credit card'. Unfortunately, as our plane was due to leave in 2 hours and we were still stood waiting outside the hotel, we had no option but to take out more cash and pay for a taxi ourselves.

Had she told me the 1st time I called that there was a problem I would not have been so furious and would have had ample time to arrange an alternative but she lied 3 times.

The woman I spoke to, Liza, was rude, unhelpful and made me feel as though I was bothering her despite having paid 5 months previously for the service. Totally useless, AVOID.

We are in the process of complaining via Travel Republic who, in my previous experience, have been excellent but we shall see....

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
101 posts
30 reviews
1. Re: Te Lleno Transfers DO NOT BOOK

Sorry you had that awful experience with your transfers! I can recommend www.resorthoppa.com for any future transfers you need. They are reasonably priced with the option of shared shuttles or private transfers and have always been on time and I have used them in various countries several times. They have an app now that you can download and 2 days before your return trip (if getting a shared shuttle) you just log in and your pick up time appears so no need to phone to confirm anything. Highly recommend them!

Thornbury, England...
Level Contributor
7 posts
11 reviews
2. Re: Te Lleno Transfers DO NOT BOOK

I feel that I should share my experience.Picked up at TFS and taken to Puerto de la Cruz.No problem.Saturday Nov 15 ,picked up outside our private apartment within 5 minutes of the agreed time by a nearly new coach.Excellent service.As we were not using a hotel we could not get e mail confirmation for our return time but phoning them the day before we were given our time by a very polite lady who spoke good English.All this for 56 euros for the 2 of us.

3. Re: Te Lleno Transfers DO NOT BOOK

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 November 2015, 00:17
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo
Recent Conversations