We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Proper cocktail bars in Corralejo?

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
713 posts
146 reviews
Save Topic
Proper cocktail bars in Corralejo?

Not pitchers of sweet sugary rubbish, but really good bars that make proper drinks would be great to find? Thank you

Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
5,104 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Proper cocktail bars in Corralejo?

I really don't know how good they are as cocktails really don't do it for me, but there are several that people rave about. I certainly see them being mixed, with vast amounts of branded spirits being used. There are one or two that use cheap or pre-mixed ingredients but it shows in the price normally (or you don't go back).

I'll leave it to others to recommend places, though you should be able to pinpoint the good ones in the reviews here.

Torbay UK
Level Contributor
192 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Proper cocktail bars in Corralejo?

Aqua is very good, nice setting on the front

CO. Clare
Level Contributor
2 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Proper cocktail bars in Corralejo?

Kactus in the old town is fab for tapas and cocktails...

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
5,070 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Proper cocktail bars in Corralejo?

Many small/quaint cocktail bars in the 'old town' area. Some on the rooftops overlooking the area too. Also some on the front by the restaurants overlooking the sea. Sorry can't recommend any as we frequent Irish bars for the music.

Corralejo, Spain
Level Contributor
5 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Proper cocktail bars in Corralejo?

Sol bar in the music square or Cafe Blanco both excellent,aqua very cold this time of year at night

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Proper cocktail bars in Corralejo?

You have to try LaFreddies on ave sra carmen (i think) it's the main route into Harbour area. Long Island ice tea for around €5. When you've had one you'll know you have, if you know what i mean. Delicious, as are the freshly made burgers, i don't normally do burgers on holiday but i recommend these, and everything made fresh. 2014 is first season and the place is spotless and quirky. Also owners are very helpful and friendly.

ireland
Level Contributor
113 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Proper cocktail bars in Corralejo?

Agua cocktail bar and bar Bougainville in the old town - you can't go wrong - freshly made cocktails - just be careful as they are strong!! Enjoy

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
97 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Proper cocktail bars in Corralejo?

Bar Bougainville is amazing, Fresh and so tasty and the non alcoholic range was great we stopped every night after our meal for one or two, very laid back atmosphere. There was always a different singer on outside when we were there in July, not a loud karaoke type singer either, the whole area has a very nice laid back feel to it.

Now I'm getting holiday envy writing about it can't wait to return next year !!

9. Re: Proper cocktail bars in Corralejo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 November 2015, 00:15
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo
Recent Conversations