We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahia De Lobos

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
59 posts
2 reviews
Bahia De Lobos

Hi

Just wondering if anyone could let me know if this hotel has been fully refurbished and all the bedrooms ? It looks lovely now compared to previously.

Any advice on the drinks and food package plus location ( next to pubs shops etc ) would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
5,717 posts
130 reviews
1. Re: Bahia De Lobos

Hi, per another site-this complex has been open for a little while after refurbishment completed with a few minor issues to be corrected. It's at the top end of the strip. Nearest bars-Retro, Galleon (old Prince of Wales) & then follow the main road to wherever you want to eat/drink be entertained at. Check google earth for exact location & have a walk around. Corralejo's a fine resort with something for all. Enjoy!

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
59 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Bahia De Lobos

Thanks for your quick response - do you know if the whole hotel has had a complete make over ? Many thanks

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
5,717 posts
130 reviews
3. Re: Bahia De Lobos

When we passed last june there was much to be done & they had knocked much down. From what I make out, the complex has been scaled down a bit from what it used to be & total refurb has been done. It's not far out at all & the walk to the old square/harbour will take 20 mins at most-more if you stop anywhere on route. We'll see it for ourselves (I often pass it when out running) in 25 days time. Hope this helps you!

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
5,717 posts
130 reviews
4. Re: Bahia De Lobos

I just searched for recent comments on the other site. Reports say-outstanding, 2/3 pools & men need long trou for evening meals. Some pics there as well.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
59 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: Bahia De Lobos

Thank you so much I think I may book it as its very reasonably priced at the moment - do you happen to know if the resort has trampolines anywhere for our children

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
5,717 posts
130 reviews
6. Re: Bahia De Lobos

Hi, there were play kids areas on the main street but we believe that they may have gone now. There's Aqua (was Baku) waterpark just 5 mins away from this hotel which probably have kids play areas there. Google the waterpark for info/prices/opening times etc. Hope you get a good price & go!

Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo, Canary Islands
Level Contributor
5,952 posts
159 reviews
7. Re: Bahia De Lobos

The big trampoline cum bunjee thingy is back close to the strip, along with a nice looking mini golf, over the Plaza i.e. above 7 Pints etc. It's open very late (probably after midnight).

West Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
282 posts
74 reviews
8. Re: Bahia De Lobos

Had a look in there yesterday. It is now painted white, they have revamped the pools, no more tiles. We'd stayed there loads of times in the last 10 years .Sadly for us ( & the restaurants) .. It is now all inc something we would not consider on holiday. So many lovely restaurants here! We didn't ask to see the rooms, so can't comment on them. Entrance is now only via the car park, you used to be able to walk thprough from the strip which is now blocked off.

9. Re: Bahia De Lobos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 November 2015, 00:16
Get answers to your questions about Corralejo
Recent Conversations