We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Groceries and Provisions

Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
Groceries and Provisions

No need for Bobby's. If you are staying in or around JVD. Rudy's Grocery in Great Harbor has a good selection of food and goods to get you through the week. Everything from cereal to steak to spirits....plus all the house hold items you would need. Great place and Rudy was a pleasure to meet and talk with.

Land O Lakes...
Level Contributor
306 posts
1 review
1. Re: Groceries and Provisions

Very random..........is this an ad for Rudy's

Charlottesville...
Level Contributor
2,029 posts
112 reviews
2. Re: Groceries and Provisions

I don't know anything about Rudy's, but we purchase our groceries at Harbour Market in Soper's Hole, West End, Tortola, before taking the ferry or water taxi to JVD, and have been very pleased with the selection of items at Harbour Market.

All the best, alashas http://www.youtube.com/user/honeymoon2

Rochester, Minnesota
1 post
1 review
3. Re: Groceries and Provisions

I'm planning a trip to JVD in September and was just wondering if you could give me a run down of how you transport your groceries on the ferry? I have to provision for 2 weeks so it will be quite a lot. Should I bring a folding dolly with me? Do you check them in at the ferry?

Anything you can tell me will be appreciated.

~Sam

4. Re: Groceries and Provisions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2014, 01:20
Get answers to your questions about Jost Van Dyke
Recent Conversations