We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hola sun

TORONTO
Level Contributor
337 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Hola sun

Can anyone comment on Hola sun as a travel provider from Toronto to cayo coco and nh krystal as a hotel if there is any differences when booking with them over another carrier eg. Transat, sunwing etc?

Thanks

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
964 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hola sun

HI - I am a long time travellor to cuba and although I have not yet been to Cayo Coco have been to Santiago over 20 time with both Sunwing and Hola sun - the Hola Sun reps have always been outstanding and wouldl count them as among the best. They all know the business and can provide you with day trips and guides for any excursion you would want to take. I have found that the Hola Sun reps are the ones that will seek you out around the pool, just to check that everything is alright. - relax - have a blast.

TORONTO
Level Contributor
337 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hola sun

Have you been to nh Krystal with hola sun? Just wondering about the rooms? If they have an Inc mini bar? And the same inclusions as sunwing for example

Pickering, Canada
Destination Expert
for Camaguey, Playa Santa Lucia
Level Contributor
5,531 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hola sun

holasun reps are havanaturs employees and they certainly take the best care of us at santa lucia. but we only have travelled hola when we fly cubanacan flites. their web site has been " under construction " for so long it's got moss on it. lol. check out the cubana site. there might be more info available. hola also has a resort book that should be coming out for the new season shortly. the book I have shows kids stay and eat free up to a specific age. have your travel operator chec k it out. carol e.

Sault Ste. Marie...
Destination Expert
for Cuba
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hola sun

Hi whitehouze! I've been to the NH, and I've travelled with HolaSun, just not the 2 together. It's been a while since I was at the NH, but the room category matters more than the tour company re: what amenities are in the room. I now the villas have a mini fridge.

I admit I was kinda sketched out when I first booked with Hola Sun this past April. Their website was down for almost 2 weeks, which I thought was strange. However everything was smooth, all flights on time, the rep seemed nice although I didn't interact with her much.

Have a great time :)

5. Re: Hola sun

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2011, 01:18
Get answers to your questions about Cayo Coco