We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

excursions from cayo coco

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
excursions from cayo coco

Hi

we have been to cayo coco once before but only went on excursions with thomas cook.

We were hoping to do something a little different this time when we return in March.

I have read somewhere that local people will take you out for the day?

Does anyone know who to ask??

Thanks in advance

Dartmouth, Canada
Level Contributor
300 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: excursions from cayo coco

I would ask the Guest Services Manager or the Hotel Manager for this type of info. Also have a look at the different trips offered by other airline reps, ie. Air Canada, Sunwing, Air Transat, Nolitours,and others at your hotel. You can go with them if you like, just speak to that rep.

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
96,793 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: excursions from cayo coco

All the excursions are pretty much the same as they are all organised by the same Cuban company, Cubatur.

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
560 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: excursions from cayo coco

I agree with Bellagio the excursions are much the same May be call different but they are the same.

4. Re: excursions from cayo coco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2014, 00:18