We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Williamsburg.com?

Fayetteville, North...
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Topic
All Williamsburg.com?

Has anyone used allWilliamsburg.com for tickets to Busch gardens? Is is a reliable site?

6 replies to this topic
Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
7,091 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All Williamsburg.com?

A brief google search reveals that it's a timeshare promotion site, and attending a 90-minute timeshare presentation is mandatory if you book a vacation through them. The tickets are available only by phone. I didn't call, but I would venture to say, probably best to avoid this company. It may be legit, or it may turn out to be legit but require high-pressure presentation in order to get the tickets at a reduced price. For me, nothing is worth having to sit through a presentation for a timeshare.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
370 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All Williamsburg.com?

"90-minute" - LOL

That would actually be worth it.

Springfield, VA
Destination Expert
for Fairfax
Level Contributor
2,113 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All Williamsburg.com?

There are other ways to get discounted Busch Garden tickets that don't involve timeshare presentations: Groupon has deals, AAA offers discounts.... In fact there's a thread on Busch Gardens deals in this forum.

Edited: 03 May 2017, 10:03
Charlottesville...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All Williamsburg.com?

I called allwilliamsburg.com to purchase Busch Gardens tickets. As soon as they answered "All Williamsburg" (so clearly the correct number), I said we wanted to buy Busch Gardens tickets, but wanted to know if it was a timeshare company. The person responded that he didn't understand the question, so I nicely repeatedly myself. There was a long weird silence, then the guy said he thought I had the wrong number and hung up. When you are already lying to callers within a minute of answering the phone and cannot even admit what your product is, you should be ashamed.

Williamsburg, VA
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
1,778 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All Williamsburg.com?

Zoey's response from a year ago (#1 above) and the website itself (at the bottom of the page) clearly indicate that this is a site that sell time shares and the tickets are simply an incentive.

Caveat Emptor!

Indiana...
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: All Williamsburg.com?

Just called All Williamsburg to inquire about Busch Gardens tickets, once I was told about the time share presentation I told the gentleman on the phone I was no longer interested, he then tried to talk me into buying them, etc, etc. No way I'm subjecting my wife and kids to that type of pressure to save a few bucks on tickets... nope...

Reply to: All Williamsburg.com?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted