We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Old Time Photos in Williamsburg,VA 23188

Williamsburg...
1 post
1 review
Old Time Photos in Williamsburg,VA 23188

I strumbled upon a small studio called Nostalgic Photo,VA 6927 Richmond Road Williamsburg, VA 23188 (973) 650-0212. This was tucked in the back room of the Flipping Flea Indoor Market and Specialty shop. This was an eclectic collection of items from crafters, collectors and antique dealers. There really is something for everyone. I came across a sign that pointed me to a long hallway and halfway down to the left was old time photos. I have visted historic Williamsburg for years. This is the first time I have seen anything like this. The themes were the Revolutionary War and Jamestown Pirates and the costumes and props were authentic and fun. My package included two 8x10 sheets and I ordered 5 more. All together I spent less than $90.00. The photographer was great with my son and I and we actually learned a few interesting things about clothes worn in the 16th and 17th centuries. I found the experience to be fun and I have some great pictures that I plan to use as Christmas gifts.

2 replies to this topic
Virginia Beach...
1 post
1. Re: Old Time Photos in Williamsburg,VA 23188

Today me, my mom and sister went to the flipping flea, which had a little bit of everything for any kind of person who could walk in. But down the hallway you see old timey pictures. The photographer knew so much about how the old times were and how things have changed. She was amazing with helping us through the entire process. Normal old timey places overcharge and rush you through everything, but not her ! she gave us our pictures for a great price with the best service we could have imagined. This place is truly one of a kind and I will be back in the future to see what other scenes she may create

1 post
2. Re: Old Time Photos in Williamsburg,VA 23188

My sister, mother,and I came to the flicking flea thrift and consignment store looking for deals and left with a memory that will last through time, the woman in charge (Julia) was incredibly sweet and patient with us first-timers, from outfits to settings, and picking the photographs, it was a great time and I'd love to do it again. If you're ever in the neighborhood you should definitely stop by and check the place out!

Edited: 24 July 2018, 11:55
Reply to: Old Time Photos in Williamsburg,VA 23188
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted