We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cristmas Day Dinner Early Afternoon

Lancaster, VA
Level Contributor
97 posts
33 reviews
Cristmas Day Dinner Early Afternoon

Looking for suggestions other than Colonial Williamsburg properties for an early dinner Thanks in advance.

9 replies to this topic
Centerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
14,523 posts
3,421 reviews
1. Re: Cristmas Day Dinner Early Afternoon

Le Yaca is one of our favorites.

Read

Christmas Day Lunch Menu - Le Yaca

leyacawilliamsburg.com/christmas-day-menu/

Christmas Day Lunch Menu. Yes, Le Yaca will be serving lunch on Christmas Day! If you are having trouble viewing this menu, · please click here to view the ...

Le Yaca French Restaurant - Le Yaca

www.leyacawilliamsburg.com/

2. Re: Cristmas Day Dinner Early Afternoon

I called La Yaca and was told they are not open on Christmas!

Williamsburg...
Level Contributor
53 posts
39 reviews
3. Re: Cristmas Day Dinner Early Afternoon

Kingsmill Resort probably has a Christmas dinner. I know they usually have a Christmas Eve Feast of the Seven Fishes dinner. You may have to stay at the resort in order to go to it though. 🤔 Another option is Great Wolf Lodge. They will likely have a nice buffet.

Springfield...
Destination Expert
for Fairfax
Level Contributor
2,236 posts
304 reviews
4. Re: Cristmas Day Dinner Early Afternoon

I looked on OpenTable, and the restaurants showing as taking reservations for an early afternoon Christmas dinner are Fat Tuna and Nawab Indian Cuisine. Traditions at the Williamsburg Lodge is showing some availability around 5:30 and 6:00. I'd recommend reservations to make sure you don't have too long a wait.

Savantill recommends La Yaca for every restaurant question here, and I'm sure it's a great restaurant, but it may not be appropriate for all circumstances. It doesn't appear to be open on Christmas day this year. The menu he linked to clearly says 2016.

Edited: 12 November 2018, 09:45
Lancaster, VA
Level Contributor
97 posts
33 reviews
5. Re: Cristmas Day Dinner Early Afternoon

Thnx for suggestions. Fat Tuna and Indian restaurant are too casual for Christmas Day. Williamsburg Lodge is only showing late afternoon openings.

Springfield...
Destination Expert
for Fairfax
Level Contributor
2,236 posts
304 reviews
6. Re: Cristmas Day Dinner Early Afternoon

Unfortunately, people make reservations very early for Christmas day given the finite number of restaurants that will be open.

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
1,102 posts
2 reviews
7. Re: Cristmas Day Dinner Early Afternoon

Riverwalk at Yorktown is a lovely restaurant to havelunch/dinner and I believe it’s open 365. Overlooking York River.

Springfield...
Destination Expert
for Fairfax
Level Contributor
2,236 posts
304 reviews
8. Re: Cristmas Day Dinner Early Afternoon

There is no availability on Open Table showing for Riverwalk on Christmas Day at any time.

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
7,167 posts
63 reviews
9. Re: Cristmas Day Dinner Early Afternoon

Call them anyway - they might have availability that isn't showing up, or could let you know if they have a cancellation.

Reply to: Cristmas Day Dinner Early Afternoon
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Williamsburg