We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to go for Thanksgiving in Federal Way, Wa

Forest Lake...
Level Contributor
3 posts
46 reviews
20 helpful votes
where to go for Thanksgiving in Federal Way, Wa
Save

My family usually meets at a restaurant for thanksgiving. This year it will be in Federal Way.

Which restaurant makes great roasted turkey, real gravy, and real mashed potatoes as well as a great green bean casserole?

4 replies to this topic
Auburn, Washington
Level Contributor
436 posts
6 reviews
1 helpful vote
1. Re: where to go for Thanksgiving in Federal Way, Wa
Save

hey Robin!!!

I have lived in Federal Way my whole life and I think your best bet would either be Shari's off of Highway 18 near the Costco or the Denny's across the way. Also you could try the RAM on 320th by the Commons mall next to Pier 1. Black Bear also next to the mall has wonderful with huge portions. Black Bear will probably be your best bet Not Upscale by no means but a nice family restaurant.

Renton, Washington
Level Contributor
6,791 posts
2. Re: where to go for Thanksgiving in Federal Way, Wa
Save

I second the Black Bear recommendation.

Bellingham...
Level Contributor
11,419 posts
99 reviews
109 helpful votes
3. Re: where to go for Thanksgiving in Federal Way, Wa
Save

Gotta ask: why Federal Way? As evidenced by the first reply above, it's a place where Shari's & Denny's come to mind as among the best available options for Thanksgiving dinner. 'nuff said, lol. If a family diner will suit, I suppose I'd go with Black Bear (small chain out west). If you want better food and a more "holiday" experience, look farther afield.

~ Colleen

Seattle, Wa
Level Contributor
7,037 posts
56 reviews
66 helpful votes
4. Re: where to go for Thanksgiving in Federal Way, Wa
Save

The Salty's at Redondo Beach isn't that far.

http://saltys.com/thanksgiving

Or the Copperleaf at Cedarbrook Lodge, in Seatac.

http://www.cedarbrooklodge.com/dining/copperleaf-restaurant.htm

Tacoma isn't that far either, and I have to think there are some options there.

Reply to: where to go for Thanksgiving in Federal Way, Wa
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Federal Way
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.