We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Decent hotel near Heathrow terminal 5

Bellevue, Washington
Level Contributor
7 posts
1 review
Decent hotel near Heathrow terminal 5

I am looking for a decent hotel close to heathrow terminal 5 for my 8 hr layover in London end of January 2015. Budget is about £150 but I also have Marriott miles. Any ideas? Will need a taxi as I have to claim my luggage and check it back in for second leg of my trip, can't use tube to travel to hotel so hotel has to be close to airport. Any advice is very much appreciated.

1 reply
Port Townsend...
Level Contributor
3,882 posts
90 reviews
1. Re: Decent hotel near Heathrow terminal 5

I think you have accidentally posted on the wrong forum. You may have better luck posting on the UK forum or on the Rick Steves Travel Forum which focuses in on the UK.

I did do a quick internet search on hotels near Terminal 5 and came up with the following link from hotels.com

http://www.booking.com/landmark/gb/heathrow-terminal-5.en-gb.html?aid=318615;label=New_English_EN_CAUS_5226331225-Zr3__QNJIQX5k5qcOEkyowS46623191305:pl:ta:p1:p2:ac4326547:ap1t2:neg;ws=&gclid=CKGP3b6q3MICFVBqfgodrxIAnw

Reply to: Decent hotel near Heathrow terminal 5
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Lynnwood