We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone Used " Global Airport Parking '

Level Contributor
77 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone Used " Global Airport Parking '

Has anyone booked with 'global airport parking' or heard of them. Would like to book parking at Seatac.

Thanks

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
19,168 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone Used " Global Airport Parking '

they are a parking 'broker' and not a parking lot. If you follow their links the $5 rate is at Park N jet. I've used them and they are fine for cheap parking. They just opened a new lot. Personally I'd just book it my self

http://www.parknjetseatac.com/coupons.php

Edited: 30 April 2012, 13:41
Scottsdale, Arizona
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone Used " Global Airport Parking '

I tried them, and it was awful. The hotel that that they booked my parking with did not dispatch the shuttle on the half hour like the contract said, only on the hour. I called Global for refund and they stated some policy BS so they didn't have to give me the $23 back. Their contract stated on the half hour and hour, yet the hotel did not know about this contracted term. Global does not have the tight partnership with the hotels it states it has. The hotel was the airport Marriott in Phoenix, not some po dunk little place.

Won't use them again

Eugene, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Eugene, Springfield
Level Contributor
8,429 posts
187 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone Used " Global Airport Parking '

Hey, Tom, if your experience was in Phoenix why are you posting this rant on an old (April) Seattle forum? I see you did also on the Portland forum, tagging onto a thread started in 2011.

West Central Indiana
Level Contributor
1 post
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone Used " Global Airport Parking '

We booked parking and shuttle service through Global Airport Parking because of Wingate's proximity to the Indpls airport. A big mistake. When arriving at the terminal the driver dropped our larger bag on the ground while wrestling it from inside the passenger compartment. When opening the back door the driver allowed our carryon bag to tumble out on the ground too. On our return we called Windham immediately when we picked up our luggage from the carousel and were told it would be 15 to 20 minutes for the shuttle to pick us up. We were asked our names. This was at 3:05 pm. At 3:45 pm we called again wondering where the shuttle was and the Wingate employee was surprised we were still at the airport. A van was dispatched but it was ONE HOUR from getting our luggage to being dropped off at our car. Not acceptable.

Lakewood, Washington
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone Used " Global Airport Parking '

I made a reservation and when I arrived at the parking lot, they were full. I was forced to park at the airport or miss my flight. I wrote Global Airport Parking and I never received a response. They did not return my deposit or try and help me in any way. Do not use them. Once they have your money, they forget about you.

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
19,168 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone Used " Global Airport Parking '

Not sure why anyone would use a parking 'broker' to pay money too. There are just too many local off airport parking lots to use. Just booked at Park N Jet for $4.40 a day for valet parking.

Some of the hotels this firm use are just dreadful.

Central Florida
Level Contributor
26 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone Used " Global Airport Parking '

As others noted. YOU are not booking with "Global Airport Parking" They just collect money. YOU need the rating for whomever the actual VENDOR supplying parking. I just got HOSED with Global. The vendor had terrible reviews. They left folks stranded at the airport for HOURS. One person missed a flight. The lot is dirty. The company (fly by night) changes names so often the sifgnage is wrong..so folks cant find them.

I've used GLOBAL many times....including last month.

However THAT vendor doesnt use them anymore..and the vendors they have are not good.

Global is just a middle man.

The kicker is..they charge STEEP cancellation fees. $5 minimum to cancel.

Global charged me ten percent to cancel my two trips when I found out the vendor was awful... I tried to switch vendors but GLOBAL did not have a decent one.

So I sucked it up..switched to CHEAP AIRPORT PARKING which I've used many times...and they had a vendor I was happy with.

So research the company/lot you are actually parking with...including recent reviews.

Global charges cancellation fees minimum of $5 ..some other firms don't (within 24 hours). BUT sometimes these firms can broker you a better rate.

BUT do check the vendor and cancellation fees.

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
7,531 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone Used " Global Airport Parking '

I'm a bit confused, Dr T. Are you talking about parking at Seatac airport?

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
19,168 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone Used " Global Airport Parking '

Please people TA does not review airport parking. Some spammer posted something about Global airport prkg. Anyone familiar with Seatac wiould recommend the normal players.

wallypark

masterparking.com

shuttlepark2.com

Park n Jet seatac

many many others. Global is a broker NOT a parking lot. How Global could leave someone stranded makes no sense. They are an internet booking agent.

Central Florida
Level Contributor
26 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Anyone Used " Global Airport Parking '

Nope not Sea Tac. Global Airport Parking sells parking everywhere. They did refund my cacnel fees since I only cancelled because of problems with thier vendor...and they are trying to work with the vendor.