We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bus trip to oglebay??

Level Contributor
154 posts
122 reviews
149 helpful votes
bus trip to oglebay??

Anyone know of a bus trip to oglebay resort from the southern ohio area? They cancelled the one we were scheduled to take the grandkids on for lack of interest, aka could not fill the bus! So they are excited to go and I can't find another tour company that is going. I have heard about the place for years and it sounds like something all ages would enjoy. Please let me know, the reason we are not driving is they won't all fit in the car. LOL Thank you

1 reply
Morgantown, West...
Destination Expert
for Morgantown
Level Contributor
1,679 posts
65 reviews
59 helpful votes
1. Re: bus trip to oglebay??

Such a shame that your tour bus was cancelled. And yes, it is definitely worth a bus trip to visit Oglebay during the Holiday Season.

I'm sorry if this isn't very helpful, but I doubt if anyone in Wheeling would have knowledge of bus trips that originate in other places. Perhaps you could post this again in a forum for southern Ohio, or somewhere closer to where you want to catch the bus. If that doesn't work out, would you consider renting a larger vehicle to fit everyone? That may cost less than multiple tour bus passes. Just a thought...

Good luck. I hope you get to visit the Festival of Lights with your grandkids.

Reply to: bus trip to oglebay??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Wheeling
Recent Conversations