We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dress Code for Main Dining room at Greenbrier

Charleston, WV
Level Contributor
51 posts
18 reviews
Dress Code for Main Dining room at Greenbrier

Does anyone know if dressy pants are ok in the main dining room at the Greenbrier?

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, West Virginia
Level Contributor
11,759 posts
156 reviews
1. Re: Dress Code for Main Dining room at Greenbrier

Yes, dressy pants are just fine.

Arnoldsburg
Level Contributor
75 posts
35 reviews
2. Re: Dress Code for Main Dining room at Greenbrier

Their guidelines have changed so much over the past few years, I would suggest contacting the hotel directly. I know at one time, they only allowed evening wear for women (such as evening gowns and such). And coat and tie or suits for men. It also used to depend on what time of day you were in the dining room.

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, West Virginia
Level Contributor
11,759 posts
156 reviews
3. Re: Dress Code for Main Dining room at Greenbrier

greenbrier.com/dining/The-Main-Dining-Room.a…

for women, dressy pants/evening suits...are fine.

Arnoldsburg
Level Contributor
75 posts
35 reviews
4. Re: Dress Code for Main Dining room at Greenbrier

If you click on that website it does give you the attire required for the dining room. However, "dressy pants" and evening suits are two different things. As it shows with the male. The suit requires a jacket and tie. I doubt the women's attire would require a tie, but I would say it requires a jacket.

5. Re: Dress Code for Main Dining room at Greenbrier

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 August 2018, 20:18
Get answers to your questions about White Sulphur Springs
More White Sulphur Springs Topics