We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

black river falls

IL
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
black river falls

Any suggestions for lodging in BRF? I am looking for something very origonal.

TY

wisconsin
Level Contributor
70 posts
1. Re: black river falls

I live in BRF so here goes. For a motel I would pick the Arrowhead Lodge with the big orange moose out front. Otherwise, Lost Falls Campground between BRF and Melrose is on the river, very pretty and has some cabin rentals. Hatfield about 10 miles away also has some cabin rentals on or near Lake Arbutus. Another really cool place is Pine Ridge guest houses about 10 miles from BrF. Its very pretty on a hobby farm setting with a neat farmhouse and or cabins to stay in. hope this helps.

Twin Cities
1 post
1 review
2. Re: black river falls

I do not recommend Lost Falls Campground. During our stay they drove by our campsite about 10 times a day on a golf cart and made comments about every little infraction they could discover while passing by. And, they hang things like deposits and even camp cleanup work over your head for these infractions. It really was quite bizarre.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
1 post
16 reviews
3. Re: black river falls

Do NOT go to Lost Falls Campground. They do not tolerate the slightest bit of originality there. Or fun, for that matter.

4. Re: black river falls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2009, 03:17
Get answers to your questions about Black River Falls