We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Milwaukee County Zoo

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5 posts
8 reviews
Milwaukee County Zoo

Hello Milwaukee Experts!!!!

I need help - our family is coming to Milwaukee on June 10th to see the zoo - however, I don't know where to stay. I have a 1 1/2 year old who does not sleep well in the same room as others - so, I almost have to get a suite (something like Embassy Suites).

Any suggestions on where I should stay? I'd like to be close to the zoo.

Thanks!

Janesville...
Level Contributor
513 posts
60 reviews
1. Re: Milwaukee County Zoo

There is a hotel that used to be the Embassy Suites in Brookfield. It is now called the Brookfield Suites. You would only be about 10 minutes from the zoo if you stay there. You could also check out the Residence Inn across the street from the Brookfield Suites. I do believe they are undergoing a renovation. Unfortunately, there are not many motels/hotels around the zoo. You will have to drive a little.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
42 posts
51 reviews
2. Re: Milwaukee County Zoo

Your best bet would be to stay in Brookfield.(Milwaukee west) This would leave you minutes from the zoo. I have stayed at the Country Inn Suites, which is a little more expensive than other hotels in the area, but the hotel is very nice. In the building there is a Champs restaurant and Outback steakhouse. They have a great continental breakfast too.

Here's the website:

http://www.countryinns.com/brookfieldwi

Get answers to your questions about Brookfield