We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stay in Hanalei Beach 21-30 October

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
99 posts
6 reviews
Stay in Hanalei Beach 21-30 October

Hi,

We are looking for a rental on Hanalei Beach 21-30 October for 2 adults and 1 five year old. What’s is the normal price range? I’m looking in vrbo and everything seems to be above 400 usd per night, should I be looking somewhere else?

Also is there a very different vibe in princeville? Rates seem to be lower there.

Sorry if this is a repeat question but it is our first time in Hawaii and I want to get it right.

Thanks

13 replies to this topic
US
Level Contributor
241 posts
2 reviews
11. Re: Stay in Hanalei Beach 21-30 October

We just arrived at our condo at Hanalei Bay Resort and it is wonderful. Yes driving through Princeville you go through golf courses, but here in the resort the view from our room is amazing and the grounds are so tropical and beautiful. And it was very affordable.

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
99 posts
6 reviews
12. Re: Stay in Hanalei Beach 21-30 October

Thank you all so much for your time! It’s been a tough choice views vs closeness to the beach and the later has won. I have just booked what’s looks like a beautiful property close to hanalei elementary school! I will make sure to report on my travels!

San Diego...
Level Contributor
109 posts
51 reviews
13. Re: Stay in Hanalei Beach 21-30 October

Ann's Hanalei House (rented by Kauai Vacation Rentals and Real Estate) is $275 a night, has two bedrooms, two baths and is maybe 150 steps from Hanalei Bay. I don't know if it is available during your time frame or not. We love it there!

Reply to: Stay in Hanalei Beach 21-30 October
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted