We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last minute Hanalei one bedroom--kidfriendly

New York City, New...
6 posts
1 review
Last minute Hanalei one bedroom--kidfriendly

Hi all,

My husband and I are planning a last minute trip to Kauai for next month (yes, late in a busy season!). We are staying at the Hyatt for 4 nights, and are looking for lodging on the North Shore from August 15 until August 22. HBR seems booked except one unit on VRBO with no reviews. Anyone stayed at 1207?

Would welcome other suggestions! We had been hoping for HBR, as we'd heard it's very kid/family-friendly and of course the location, but alas, last minute travel...

Thank you!

4 replies to this topic
California
Level Contributor
41,457 posts
130 reviews
1. Re: Last minute Hanalei one bedroom--kidfriendly

Yes HBR is kids friendly and honestly I don't know much about this unit. Its a new owner and I have never been in the unit. In almost on the top of the bar. If music and plates clanking at 9pm is going to bother you, its the not unit for you.It is close to the parking lot so no long walks. If you can find a place from 15-18, then you could book this one which is a much nicer area.

summitpacific.com/kauai/…4303.html

If thats all that open, I believe it. We are doing opposite of you. We'll be at HBR and THEN The Hyatt. Good combo!!!

La Mirada...
Destination Expert
for Kauai
Level Contributor
18,242 posts
137 reviews
2. Re: Last minute Hanalei one bedroom--kidfriendly

Aloha Condos has 2 units available, 1206 & 7308:

https:/…hanalei-bay-resort

California
Level Contributor
41,457 posts
130 reviews
3. Re: Last minute Hanalei one bedroom--kidfriendly

7308 is very nice. Blueflamingo just got back and she can tell you more.

New York City, New...
6 posts
1 review
4. Re: Last minute Hanalei one bedroom--kidfriendly

Thanks! We may consider switching the order of our reservations since HBR is open during the second portion of our trip.

Reply to: Last minute Hanalei one bedroom--kidfriendly
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted