We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hanalei area food trucks?

Oviedo, Florida
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Hanalei area food trucks?

Hello, I saw on YouTube people eating at food trucks somewhere in Hanalei area. Can anyone tell me where food trucks are in Hanalei area. Particularly would love to find crape food truck Bonandi & bubba burgers food truck. Thank u

13 replies to this topic
California
Level Contributor
41,410 posts
130 reviews
1. Re: Hanalei area food trucks?

The crepe truck is now a restaurant in the shopping center near the grocery store (its ok). The food trucks are behind the liquor store and Hanalei Taro and Wishing Well are closer to the entrance of Hanalei near the kayak places.

Level Contributor
139 posts
2. Re: Hanalei area food trucks?

Hi! I haven't been yet (arriving tomorrow!!) but here's a list of food places on Kauai from my research. They're separated out by type of seating so have a look. Enjoy your trip!

https:/…

Oviedo, Florida
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
3. Re: Hanalei area food trucks?

Thank u for sharing. Enjoy your trip

Oviedo, Florida
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
4. Re: Hanalei area food trucks?

Thank u

Princeville, Hawaii
Level Contributor
7,450 posts
37 reviews
5. Re: Hanalei area food trucks?

Oh my, Emily. That is impressive.

California
Level Contributor
10,228 posts
11 reviews
6. Re: Hanalei area food trucks?

I think that crepe restaurant closed. Never heard of a Bubba Burger food truck, but the red food truck behind the liquor store, Kauai Burger, is great, and on Sunday morning they have gourmet donuts—expensive but very good!

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Level Contributor
45,398 posts
44 reviews
7. Re: Hanalei area food trucks?

I have really enjoyed the food at this truck: http://www.hanaleitaro.com/ as well as shave ice at Wishing Well. :)

California
Level Contributor
41,410 posts
130 reviews
8. Re: Hanalei area food trucks?

It did 22K? I never went to that side of Hanalei this trip so didn't see if it closed. It would not surprise me as it was empty and not all that great. I do know there is a crepe truck in Kapaa. Bubbas is no longer in Hanalei. They never had a food truck. They are located in Kapaa and Poipu.

Des Moines, Iowa
Level Contributor
54 posts
32 reviews
9. Re: Hanalei area food trucks?

Pat’s Taqueria. Not sure if they’re still located up by the grocery store, or if they’ve moved back to their pre-flood location; but their food is excellent, and their carne asada tacos are the best I’ve ever had

California
Level Contributor
41,410 posts
130 reviews
10. Re: Hanalei area food trucks?

The pre flood location is still closed and will be until next year.

Reply to: Hanalei area food trucks?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted