We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

massage spa in Kapaa

6 posts
massage spa in Kapaa

Looking for a massage spa, any recommendations?

10 replies to this topic
Middletown...
Level Contributor
922 posts
1 review
1. Re: massage spa in Kapaa

Well, if you are looking for a truly unique experience and local style lomi-lomi massage, you cannot beat Auntie Angeline's in Anahola. It is truly a spiritual and energizing experience and I don't know why it took me 15 years to give it a try. Now, my trip is not complete without a visit.

6 posts
2. Re: massage spa in Kapaa

Thank you for the information.

California
Level Contributor
41,216 posts
130 reviews
3. Re: massage spa in Kapaa

I loved my spa treatment at Anara Spa at The Hyatt. I have also had one at The St Regis in Princeville but the entire experience at The Hyatt is better. You take a shower in an outdoor lava wall and there is a sunny lap pool to use all day if you want to.

6 posts
4. Re: massage spa in Kapaa

Sounds wonderful, thanks for the information.

Kauai, Hawaii
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
5. Re: massage spa in Kapaa

I've enjoyed the Pua Day Spa at the Courtyard Marriott in Kapaa. If you're looking for something near where you're staying.

http://puadayspa.com/

Limerick, Maine
Level Contributor
1,552 posts
70 reviews
6. Re: massage spa in Kapaa

Anara Spa is really nice. I have been a number of times but prices are just too high now. Used to be able to get 3 treatments for about $300. That was some years back. Now a 50 minute facial runs about $180 plus tip. Worth it if you can swing it and want special pampering. Their treatment rooms are very relaxing and have that Hawaii feel.

6 posts
7. Re: massage spa in Kapaa

Thanks for the information.

6 posts
8. Re: massage spa in Kapaa

Thanks for your recommendation.

Yorba Linda...
Level Contributor
254 posts
8 reviews
9. Re: massage spa in Kapaa

There is a day spa st Waipouli Beach Resort, in Kapaa I have had a facial and massage there. Very nice but would still prefer Auntie Angeline’s as David Z suggested. WBR was standard spa fare. Good but nothing unique. Auntie Angeline’s is def one of a kind and worth a visit.

6 posts
10. Re: massage spa in Kapaa

Thanks Jennie!

Reply to: massage spa in Kapaa
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kapaa
Recent Conversations