We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant with show near Kaapa

Which Kapaa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
24,885 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant with show near Kaapa

We will be arriving in Kapaa 22 Feb and will have a birthday to celebrate. Would like very nice food with a show if possible. We are more into gourmet type food than big steaks or large meals. Any suggestions?

I have looked at the restaurant reviews but wondered re the show as well, which others in the party seem to want.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
24,885 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Restaurant with show near Kaapa

Bumping so I can find the recommendations next week.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
5,801 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Restaurant with show near Kaapa

if you just click on your account and then your contributions you can find any thread you've commented in by tracing your comments. By next week this thread will be well back again.

The story I'm hearing is the head chef from Eastside moved over to Gaylords. The sous chef is running Eastside now. Just the coconut wireless talking.

Chisago City...
Level Contributor
448 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Restaurant with show near Kaapa

The Kauai Beach Resort's South Pacific is dinner & a show. We've done it. Very nice. I would suggest a luau, though.

California
Level Contributor
34,115 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Restaurant with show near Kaapa

Good news that the head chef is moving to the Gaylord's location. That is a beautiful setting and he is a talented chef. Keep us informed, locals, so we know when it reopens. I hope they are successful....and consistant with their food.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
434 posts
Save Reply
25. Re: Restaurant with show near Kaapa

Hukilau Lanai is a must every trip to Kauai. It's our favorite.

26. Re: Restaurant with show near Kaapa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2013, 05:17