We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Corn Hole

montana
Level Contributor
99 posts
30 reviews
Corn Hole

We have guys that like to play corn hole...is there anywhere that may have boards to rent or a place that have them set up and will allow players to come use them.

10 replies to this topic
California
Level Contributor
41,633 posts
130 reviews
1. Re: Corn Hole

http://kauaivacationoutfitters.com

I would call and see if they still rent them.

I also think Courtyard By Marriott has this game and I remember seeing some people playing it at Lava Lava Beach Club when I had lunch there a few months ago.

Edited: 28 October 2018, 15:09
montana
Level Contributor
99 posts
30 reviews
2. Re: Corn Hole

Thank you for your reply, I knew I asked the right people...boards rent for $20 a day according to their website...they can check out Lava Lava when we get there 'cause they sure as heck aren't going to bring their own.

Kalaheo, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Kauai
Level Contributor
1,146 posts
94 reviews
3. Re: Corn Hole

Otherwise I was going to have you PM me. We have then, use them many football weekends.

montana
Level Contributor
99 posts
30 reviews
4. Re: Corn Hole

how nice of you...thank you, Jenz99

Wynyard,Sk
Level Contributor
77 posts
10 reviews
5. Re: Corn Hole

What is Corn Hole?

Kalaheo, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Kauai
Level Contributor
1,146 posts
94 reviews
6. Re: Corn Hole

A game where two teams try and throw bean bags in a hole on a board, 27 feet apart. It originated in the Midwest (either Iowa or Nebraska) and the bags were originally filled with corn, thus the name. You can occasionally find it on ESPN or ESPN2 late at night, they are trying to commercialize it.

Maui, Hawaii
Level Contributor
1,560 posts
16 reviews
7. Re: Corn Hole

Everyone knows what a corn hole and the verb "to cornhole" is. How cutesy that someone from the midwest decided to name a game where you put objects in holes the same thing.

Edited: 31 October 2018, 02:30
santa cruz
Level Contributor
3,483 posts
48 reviews
8. Re: Corn Hole

I know it’s loud and annoying when neighbors think a midnight drunk game is a good idea. It’s fine at casual restaurants or you’re on a big piece of land but i wouldn’t be happy to hear it below my lanai in a condo complex.

I know beyond bocce ball Kiahuna puts the breaks on loud games. Good for Kiahuna.

Kalaheo, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Kauai
Level Contributor
1,146 posts
94 reviews
9. Re: Corn Hole

We only play during the day, as the repeated loud thunking of the bag hitting the board could get really annoying to others.

santa cruz
Level Contributor
3,483 posts
48 reviews
10. Re: Corn Hole

I wish you were my neighbor Jenz!

Reply to: Corn Hole
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted