We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All inclusive resorts in Kauai??

USA
Level Contributor
100 posts
7 reviews
All inclusive resorts in Kauai??

I was wondering if there are any all inclusive resorts in Kauai, I do not think there are as my search revealed nothing.

Toms River, New...
Destination Expert
for Kapolei
Level Contributor
2,135 posts
147 reviews
1. Re: All inclusive resorts in Kauai??

You are correct. There are no inclusives on Kauai. But there are a lot of great places to stay and exploring is the best way to enjoy Kauai.

California
Level Contributor
41,599 posts
130 reviews
2. Re: All inclusive resorts in Kauai??

Well kind of true that there are no all inclusive resorts, but The Sheraton and The Hyatt do have a package where you can breakfast included in the price.

California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
49,073 posts
18 reviews
3. Re: All inclusive resorts in Kauai??

Nope. Not like the Caribbean.

Elk Rapids, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Lanai
Level Contributor
9,897 posts
53 reviews
4. Re: All inclusive resorts in Kauai??

As far as I know there is only one all inclusive in all of Hawaii and that is on the Big Island. It is not like carribean AI's in that it does not include drinks. I guess the reason for the lack of AI's is that you really do want to get out of the resort and check out all the places to eat and visit.

5. Re: All inclusive resorts in Kauai??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2009, 01:20