We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Photographer needed!

3 posts
Photographer needed!

Please let me know if u have any recommendations of a photographer in Maui, Lahaina area for family pictures on the beach. There are 12 of us 😊

Thanks,

Diane

6 replies to this topic
Lawrence, Kansas
Level Contributor
95 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Photographer needed!

We just used Steve Strand a couple of days ago. We did have to drive south, met at Polo beach. He was great, worked well with our kids. He was very thoughtful about shots and wanted us to get all the pictures we hoped for. We haven’t seen all of the pictures yet, the ones we did see- on his camera, were great. He also has great reviews online.

Hope you find just what you are looking for.

California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
48,849 posts
19 reviews
2. Re: Photographer needed!

Hi, Diane!

Please tell us where you are from and add that information to your profile. It really does help us help you.

If you don't get many responses, it may be because you have posted on the teeny sub-Forum for Lahaina. Feel free to post on the Island of Maui Forum - which incorporates all sub-Forums ... has many more readers and much more info.

Maui
Level Contributor
71,034 posts
18 reviews
3. Re: Photographer needed!

Diane, I just bumped a recent thread for you, here:

https:/…92451879

with a couple of suggestions on the West side.

Rocklin, California
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
4. Re: Photographer needed!

We are a group of 22 coming to Kapalua over the 4th of July. I have booked Penny Palmer photography. She has been great working with me and has terrific suggestions for beaches for pictures. Check her out. www.pennypalmerphotography.com

Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
5. Re: Photographer needed!

I used Naomi Levit for my elopement. Her work is amazing! Check out website or Instagram !!

http://www.naomilevit.com

Maui
Level Contributor
71,034 posts
18 reviews
6. Re: Photographer needed!

Kinda obvious advertising.

Reply to: Photographer needed!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted