We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hubby wants to stay in Paia

Seattle
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hubby wants to stay in Paia

I do all the travel planning. I'm sure everybody here appreciates how difficult this is. Well someone does not. I spend hours on the computer reading forums, visiting web sites, trying to make it all fit.

So I try to explain this to my husband who is impatient. Finally he tells me he could do a better job and it would only take an hour. LOL. So I say go for it. He didn't even know about trip advisor, I had to show him. After 15 minutes he comes to me and says he's done.

All he did was go to the hotels link and pick the one that is #1 in TA which happens to be in Paia.

How did I miss it? Well first it's over budget that's why. And second Paia doesn't look as good as the resorts. But then I see something that is very strange. How does a hotel that is so tiny get SO MANY reviews. My friend has a motel in a very busy tourist town in that's probably 4 times bigger. They get like 1 TA review every 2 months.

Maybe this is a great place but one destination expert here on TA already warned me about fake reviews. I smell something very fishy and it's not sushi people!

So question. Is Paia inn the best hotel in Maui? With all those reviews I should get like 20 responses. Funny thing is, many of those reviewers just post once.

Chicagoland
Level Contributor
20,926 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: Hubby wants to stay in Paia

I love it when the forum really helps someone!

I'm glad you 'listened'. Now...you OWE US a review of Hotel Wailea! LOL

22. Re: Hubby wants to stay in Paia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2010, 02:16
Get answers to your questions about Paia