We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just ate a Flatbread Pizza...Yummo!!!

British Columbia
Level Contributor
369 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Just ate a Flatbread Pizza...Yummo!!!

We are in Maui...Just ate at Flatbread Pizza..it was the best pizza ever! We had todays special....Chicken Bacon Ranch...Smoky garlic taste...with all the fixins .... soooo good. Do try! We are sooooo happy to be here...its been fantastic...Talk soon!

Maui, Hawaii
Level Contributor
1,150 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just ate a Flatbread Pizza...Yummo!!!

Ya know, everytime i walk over to try it, The restaurant is too Smokey!

But everyone Tells me its Grrreat

Maybe Take Out for me.

Too Smokey inside.

antioch
Level Contributor
1,863 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just ate a Flatbread Pizza...Yummo!!!

i'm convinced,everyone seems to love flatbread pizza,

new itinerary-

airport,rental car,flatbread pizza,costco,condo.

Maui
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Just ate a Flatbread Pizza...Yummo!!!

I had the Kalua Pork pizza on Sunday............super yummy.

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
4,724 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just ate a Flatbread Pizza...Yummo!!!

Lots of good reviews of Flatbread on TA.

Only one thing wrong with Flatbread - need one on West Maui. Paia too far away from the resort areas.

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
41 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just ate a Flatbread Pizza...Yummo!!!

I love Flatbread. Eat at Flatbread and go next door to Ono Gelato and get dessert.

Hartford...
Level Contributor
1,276 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just ate a Flatbread Pizza...Yummo!!!

Kalua Pork on their salads is to die for also.

I didnt know this but this place is a chain with about 5-6 restaurants and I have one about three towns over. I told the wife and she didnt believe me. We went and sure enough it was the same food, well pretty close no kalua pork but it brought back memories. We sat down and the waitress says, " have you ever been to a flatbread before" we were like yea in Maui haaa. Her eyes lit up. We ended up talking to the manager who was very nice and she was actually heading back to Maui for a few months (lucky her). The company had her come in and get this new store up and running.

But as far as the smokeyness goes try going to the back part of the restaurant, they have like a big patio in the back not in the bar area. Probably less smoke for you.

7. Re: Just ate a Flatbread Pizza...Yummo!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2010, 01:18
Get answers to your questions about Paia