We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tours from Samoa to American Samoa,

San Diego...
Level Contributor
137 posts
Tours from Samoa to American Samoa,

Any one have tips on searching for the best tour.

I know most are day tours. Though i would like to know is it possible to schedule the return trip two nights later? Maybe only attending the tour that day. But use the return ticket later.

Interestingly I find that websites in both Samoa’s are not very reliable. And don’t contain much information and sometimes links don’t work at all.

Another thing are there really only three hotels in entire American Samoa area? It appears I don’t see much other alternatives than perhaps Airbnb?

2 replies to this topic
SOUTH DAKOTA
Level Contributor
268 posts
15 reviews
1. Re: Tours from Samoa to American Samoa,

American Samoa is not really focused on tourism. Sadies is a decent place, we stayed there. Try contacting the National Park Visitors Center. You will probably be touring on your own mostly, but that will not be a problem. Busses and taxies are plentiful and people are very helpful. Allow plenty of time there as things are extremely laid back there, almost nothing runs on a strict schedule.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
137 posts
2. Re: Tours from Samoa to American Samoa,

Thanks I am working with Oceania travel and tours. I hope they do good. Though I guess they may use surrounding tours as well.

Reply to: Tours from Samoa to American Samoa,
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Pago Pago