We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

UBER X Quincy to Logan Airport

belfast
Level Contributor
98 posts
UBER X Quincy to Logan Airport

Hi guys hopefully someone can help I'm thinking about using UBER X service from Quincy to Logan airport on Thursday 8th of September for an early fight down to Fort Lauderdale now i have been reading the website and i believe uber x is a sharing car/ taxi cab with more than one person traveling to the designation now my question is it's $23 for my pick up in Quincy to the airport but if I'm the only one traveling will i get charged the price of 4 people traveling if it is only myself? Or should i just go with the Logan Express?

I'd be very grateful for any information.

3 replies to this topic
Lincoln, NH
Level Contributor
3,073 posts
11 reviews
1. Re: UBER X Quincy to Logan Airport

I can't answer your question -- but Logan Express is a pretty good value. And of course you can take the subway, the Red Line, into South Station and transfer at no cost to the Silver Line (which is actually a bus, not a train) that will take you right to your terminal. That will cost you less than $3 (and you probably have already purchased a "T" pass, so maybe free!). The only drawback is that you need to take your luggage with you... and if you can manage that, I'd take the "T"

Quincy...
Level Contributor
22 posts
2. Re: UBER X Quincy to Logan Airport

Why not just take a regular cab?

3. Re: UBER X Quincy to Logan Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2016, 18:28

Reply to: UBER X Quincy to Logan Airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Quincy